The Wisconsin Harness Horse Association is proud to announce a new scholarship program!
The applicant is not required to be a member of the WHHA during the time that the applicant is working with the WHHA or when the applicant submits their scholarship application for approval by the WHHA Board of Directors
Only one scholarship will be awarded per applicant. An applicant may reapply for a scholarship in the event of the scholarship being awarded to another applicant.
- A minimum of 2 years of service with the Wisconsin Harness Horse Association. The applicant may begin working on the scholarship at the age of 12.
- Participated in assisting at several of the Wisconsin Race Dates, or the Annual Meeting/Banquet or the Midwest Horse Fair.
- Race Date Duties may include selling 50/50 tickets, Pick-A-Winner, selling Race Programs, being Willie Winit (WHHA Mascot), WHHA Hospitality Tent, Bouncy Pony Races, Black smith Shop at Elkhorn (Harness Racing Display), or any other duties asked of the applicant on race day.
- Attend the Post Racing Season WHHA Board of Director's Meeting. Race
- The applicant must complete the required application for review and acceptance by the Wisconsin Harness Horse Association Board of Directors.
- The applicant must have a 2/3 majority vote from the Wisconsin Harness Horse Association Board of Directors to receive scholarship.
- The scholarship will be made payable directly to the applicant's chosen school in the amount of $500.00.
- Contact Del Moldenhauer with any questions!
- 2013 - Harley Douglas